|2013-05-23||For Sale||Courage of Equinox Daughter for sale||NY||USA||$1,500.00|
|2013-05-17||For Sale||Grey Morgan Gelding For Sale||GA||United States||$3,000.00|
|2013-05-16||For Sale||6 year old stallion, MIZRAHI grandson||UT||USA||$5,000.00|
|2013-05-16||For Sale||6 year old almost black Nobility daughter||UT||USA||$5,000.00|
|2013-05-15||For Sale||Beautiful and Well Bred Mare||OH||United States||$8,000.00|
|2013-05-11||For Sale||Beautiful Bay Mare||FL||USA||$1,500.00|
|2013-05-01||For Sale||Stunning Smoky Black Yrlg Cowboy Dressage/Stallion Prospect!||ND||USA||$4,500.00|
|2013-04-23||For Sale||High Quality Mare for Sale||TN||United State||$2,000.00|
|2013-04-16||For Sale||TALL ELEGANT BLACK FILLY||IA||USA||$2,000.00|
|2013-04-16||For Sale||BEAUTIFUL GRAY FILLY||IA||USA||$2,000.00|
|2013-04-08||For Sale||Fun Fellow for the Trails!||ID||USA||$1,500.00|
|2013-04-02||For Sale||Outstanding Mare for Show or Breeding!||AZ||USA||$6,500.00|
|2013-03-25||For Sale||Large 9 yr old versatile gelding for sale||FL||US||$0.00|
|2013-03-21||For Sale||Quality Old Type Morgans||ME||United States||$1,500.00|
|2013-03-17||For Sale||2009 Bay Mare||IA||USA||$2,000.00|
|2013-03-17||For Sale||2007 Bay Mare||IA||USA||$2,000.00|
|2013-03-13||For Sale||Lovely Hunter Style Grey Gelding||NY||made in the USA||$1,500.00|
|2013-03-11||For Sale||Grey gelding broke to ride and drive||OH||USA||$3,500.00|
|2013-03-11||For Sale||Pleasure/Classic Gelding. Rides and drives||OH||USA||$12,000.00|
|2013-03-10||For Sale||Versatile 16hh flaxen gelding-dressage, sport||WI||US||$7,500.00|
The content of classified ads are the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
AMHA is not accountable for errors in advertisements.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX WARNING XXXXXXXXXXXXX
(6/1/07) Attention Sellers: Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that some people selling horses on our classified ad site are receiving emails, which may prove to be scams. To protect yourselves and others against this type of activity, it is important to follow some very basic guidelines.
- Be mindful of Big Promises. Promises such as offering more money than your asking price without any initial discussions with you are almost always scams.
- When receiving a Cashiers Check as payment make sure that the check has cleared by your bank. Also watch for a Cashiers Cheque (note spelling) because these more often counterfeit. If you have any concerns consult your bank.
- Watch out for high-pressure tactics. Don't let a transaction go faster than your comfort level.
- Never give out your bank information without establishing a comfort level with the buyer.
- Always get something in writing. You should never complete the sale transaction without a "bill of sale" or something to document the transaction. If you don't want to spend the money to have an attorney help you, you can always find examples of sales contracts either online or at your local office supply store.
- Remember the old saying, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."
Should you feel that you have experienced this type of activity in the course of responding to a inquiring from your classified ad, obtain as much information as possible before contacting the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Complaint Division. You may also forward suspected scam email to SPAM@UCE.GOV.