Effective September 1, 2021, the following subscription options and rates are available.
|DELIVERY OPTIONS||RATE (VERSION)|
|USA – 2nd class Non-Member (1-Year)||$ 45.00 (Print + Digital)|
|USA – 2nd class AMHA Member (1-Year)||$ 30.00 (Print + Digital)|
|USA – 1st class (All) (1-Year)||$130.00 (Print + Digital)|
|Foreign – Digital Only (1-Year)||$ 40.00 (Digital ONLY)|
|Foreign – Surface (1-Year)||$150.00 (Print + Digital)|
Receive The Morgan Horse in your mailbox—eight times a year! Plus enjoy the convenience of the digital version. Subscribe online now!
Click HERE and you will be redirected to the website's login screen. If you already have an account, please login as usual and proceed to the subscription page. If you don't have an account, you will need to create one. Contact the AMHA office if you need assistance...we are glad to help!
Subscribe by Phone
Call (802) 985-4944 ext. 1
Subscribe by Mail or Fax
Prefer to subscribe through the mail? Download a subscription form, complete it, and mail it to:
The Morgan Horse Magazine
4037 Iron Works Parkway, Ste 130
Lexington, KY 40511-8508
Make checks payable to: American Morgan Horse Association
Or fax your subscription form to: (859) 287-3555 (Credit Card payment only)
Digital Issue Access
Current subscribers: Access digital issues from your mobile device or computer by following these easy steps:
2. Enter your AMHA number as the username and password to log-in. If you have created a new personal username and password after your first log-in, those credentials will be required.
3. Go to the "My Account" tab & select "TMH Digital Issue" from the drop-down menu.
4. Welcome to The Morgan Horse Digital Library
· Only 1-year subscriptions are being offered
· An email with login instructions will be sent to all existing and new subscribers.
· An AMHA member may receive only one discounted subscription per year.
· A magazine subscription is still included with a US Premium AMHA membership.
· Gift subscriptions are available (Note: The member rate is available on a gift subscription ONLY if the member is not a subscriber. One discount per member, per year.)