Judges are licensed by US Equestrian Federation (USEF) in the Morgan division. Judges are divided into two groups: recorded ('r') and registered ('R'). If you are interested in obtaining your judges card, please go to usef.org or call (859) 810-8733 for requirements.
2024 Morgan Judges' School Offerings
Applicant and promotion registrations will not be accepted unless license applications have been submitted through USEF and all eligibility requirements have been confirmed. See the Become Licensed page for complete information.
Click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Morgan Judges Schools.
LARGE 'R' Judges ONLY School Option
2024 UPHA National Conference
Sat & Sun, January 27 & 28, 2024
Open ONLY to those judges that ALREADY hold a Morgan LARGE 'R' license with USEF
For more information about the UPHA National Conference - visit their website here. Room Block Info and Schedule TBA.
FULL SCHOOL OPTION #1
For Applicants, small 'r' Judges, Large 'R' Judges and Auditors
Carousel Charity Horse Show
March 28 - 31, 2024
Applications must be received at the AMHA Office by 5:00 PM on Monday, March 8, 2024. Thank you!
RE: Scottsdale Hotel(s)
The ENTIRE clinic will be held on the show grounds, so you can stay anywhere of your choosing.
The Carousel Charity Horse Show does have a "host" hotel, The La Quinta Inn & Suites, if you would to stay there. Transportation is NOT provided.
La Quinta Inn & Suites
8888 East Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Click Here to Book Room Online or call (480) 614-5300 option #5 and reference your group name “Carousel Charity Horse Show"
RE: Horse Show Venue (Westworld)
WESTWORLD OF SCOTTSDALE
16601 N. PIMA RD
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260
Please note that WestWorld has three entrances.
- The main entrance is located just north of Frank Lloyd Wright on the northbound access road of SR-101.
- The north entrance is at 94th Street and Bell Road.
- The McDowell Mountain Ranch entrance is only open during show season and special events.
FULL SCHOOL OPTION #2
For Applicants, small 'r' judges, Large 'R' Judges and Auditors
Morgan Gold Cup Horse Show
June 13-15, 2024
Applications must be received at the AMHA Office by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 7, 2024.
RE: Horse Show Venue (Taft Colesium, Ohio Expo Ctr)
The Ohio Exposition Fairgrounds are located at:
717 East 17th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43211
From the North: take I-71 South to 17th Ave/Exit 111.
From the South: take I-71 North to 17th Ave/Exit 111.
From the West: take I-70 East to I-71 North. Take I-71 North to 17th Ave/Exit 111.
From the East: take I-70 West to I-71 North. Take I-71 North to 17th Ave/Exit 111.
RE: Columbus Hotel(s)
The ENTIRE clinic will be held on the show grounds so you can stay anywhere of your choosing.
Transportation is NOT provided.
HOTEL/MOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS IN COLUMBUS AREA
- Embassy Suites Airport (614) 536-0500
- Comfort Suites-Fairgrounds (614)586-1001
- Comfort Inn-Polaris (614) 791-9700
- Hilton Garden Inn-Polaris (614) 846-8884
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites OSU (614) 447-1212
- Courtyard by Marriott-Worthington (614) 436-7070
- Best Western Plus Port Columbus (614) 337-8400
- Holiday Inn Express: 701 East Hudson (614) 263-7725 (Pet Friendly)
- Marriott/Residence Inn (614) 261-7994