2020 Promotional Grants Awarded
March 4th, 2020
The American Morgan Horse Association, Inc. is pleased to announce the 2020 Breed Promotion Grant recipients. This program helps organizations with their Morgan horse promotional efforts. The selection committee carefully reviewed each application and applauds everyone’s hard work on their submissions. The following awardees will be promoting the Morgan breed to thousands of people across the United States and Australia, too!
• Cornerstone Morgan Horse, Inc. for the Mother Earth News Fairs and Old Thresher Reunion
• Denlore, LLC for an E-book on the Justin Morgan Homesite
• Friends of Pt. Reyes Morgan Horse Ranch for Mounted Officer Training/Education
• Iowa Morgan Horse Association for the Iowa State Horse Fair
• Maine Morgan Horse Club for Meet the Morgan at Pineland Equestrian Center
• Morgan Horse Assn of Australia for advertisements in Australian Horse Lovers’ Bible
• Morgan Horse Association of Oregon for the Oregon State Fair
• Morgan Horse Club of Washington State for the WA State Fair and Evergreen State Fair
• Morgan Horse Heritage Foundation for the 2020 Equine Affaire/Morgan Gravestones Project
• Morgan Stock Horse Association for advertisements in Western Horseman, etc.
• National Morgan Reining Horse Association for Ranch Horse Versatility classes at NCWWHC
• National Museum for the Morgan Horse for the Grand Opening of the Morgan exhibit at Pineland Farm
• North Central Morgan Association for the Minnesota Horse Expo
• Ozarks Morgan Horse Club, Inc. for the Ozark Spring Roundup and Fall Farmfest
• The Lippitt Club, Inc. for Trade Show Signage/Multiple events
• UVM Morgan Horse Farm for the 2020 Equine Affaire
• Vermont Morgan Horse Association for a Parade Package
• W.H. Miner Ag & Research Institute for an Open House, Promotional Items, and more
• Wisconsin Morgan Horse Club for the Midwest Horse Fair
Congratulations to all and best of luck on your endeavors!
If you have any questions about these promotional grants, please contact Kathie Morrow at AMHA (802) 985-4944 (X202) or email@example.com.