Happy Giving Tuesday!
In celebration of a day of generosity, American Morgan Horse Association and American Morgan Horse Educational and Charitable Trust wanted to extend a THANK YOU to everyone that made this year a huge success for Morgan horses! Here are some of the highlights
- $76,525 raised through the AMHECT/WMF Stallion Service Auction
- $10,225 raised for the National Museum of the Morgan Horse through the Battle of the Barns Silent Auction
- 21 DNA kits gifted through Dollars for DNA to identify rescued Morgans
- Over 1000 horses competed at the Grand National & World Championship Morgan Horse Show
- 6000+ AMHA Memberships processed in 2022
- 281 horses enrolled in the Champion Title Program
- 116 horses enrolled in Open Competition Program
As a result of your incredible generosity to us, we were able to give back to YOU!
- $9,451 provided in Breed Promotional Grants to clubs and other organizations
- $8,160 provided in Show Grants to 12 competitions
- $9,428 provided to support 8 Regional Shows
- $2,500 Amanda Hill Grant awarded to young breeders
- $5,000 Alex Mooney Scholarship awarded for academic or professional development
- $1,500 awarded to the winner of the YAA Judging Scholarship
- Up to $8,000 to be awarded before year end via the van Schaik, DiBella, Sebring, and Hontein scholarships
Thanks to you, the promotion, preservation, and community of the Morgan horse is on the rise!
Please Continue to Help Us Give Back to the Breed
For more information on how you can donate to the various efforts of the AMHA, please click the following links. We thank you for your donation!
*Member number required
Thank you to all the companies that suppport the AMHA!