The AMHA Youth Council is composed of AMHA Youth members (21 and under), each selected for his or her devotion to the breed, creativity, and professionalism. Members of the Council strive to adhere to the following three goals, each reflecting values held by AMHA Youth:
- To perpetuate and promote the Morgan’s long standing history of excellence, athleticism, intelligence, and willingness.
- To attract equine-minded youth nationwide to AMHA Youth Programs by developing diverse, interesting, and effective campaigns and programs to increase youth involvement.
- To offer guidance to other AMHA youth and serve as an exemplary role models. Members of the Council are not only representatives of their region, but AMHA.
The Executive Committee of the AMHA Youth Council includes the President, Vice-President of Finance, Vice-President of Public Relations, Vice-President of East Region, Vice-President of Central Region, and Vice-President of West Region. These positions require the youth to be at least 14 years old as of January 1 of the election year. Regional Delegates must be at least 12 years old at the time of application. The Youth Council's calendar year starts in May, with elections in the same month.
AMHA welcomes all youth interested in joining the Youth Council. Fill out the Youth Council Application form (below) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Nikki at AMHA, (859)287-2470 ext.404.
Would you like to join the Youth Council? Sign up at any time!!
- 2022-2023 Youth Council Application
- Youth Council Job Descriptions
- 2022 Youth Council Election Application
Right now our Youth Council is working on so many fun projects!
Check our thier live episodes of "The Morgan Horse Source" that airs monthly on their very own Facebook page: AMHA Youth Network.
Check it out Here!
2022-2023 AMHA Youth Council Members
Director of Public Relations
Director of Marketing
Emilia Saint Loup
Cassidy Deveney-Huggins, Grace Oman, Jade Painter, Isabella Rinz, Natalie Sander
Check out our previous AMHA Youth Council Members!