Photo Archive Submissions
Parameters for accepting photos for Morgan Photo Archive
- Must be a registered Morgan horse.
- Must be deceased and foaled before 1995 unless a World Champion Stallion, World Champion Mare, or World Champion Gelding, or made a notable contribution to the breed.
- Horse must be clean with a pleasing, safe background.
- Photo should be of the horse, without people (except rider/driver/handler).
- Retouching will not be accepted.
- Horse may be standing or performing, full side view including ears and feet.
- Work tack is acceptable if clean and workmanlike. No artificial training devices are allowed (i.e. bell boots are not desirable, but will be considered).
- Mane and tail should not be braided, but be free and full (except performing horses braided in the manner traditional for the discipline shown).
- Photos may be black and white or color and at least 110 dpi, tiff or jpeg file.
- All photos must be presented with full, signed releases from the photographer, if applicable.
- AMHA reserves the right to refuse photo submissions.
Please send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.