Breed Promotion Materials
Looking for a form and it’s not here? Check out the web page for that department or program!
AMHA is happy to help you promote the Morgan breed!
Open barns, equine expos, fairs, 4-H & FFA events introduce the Morgan horse to the community and give the public the opportunity to meet a Morgan horse first hand. After visitors learn about the Morgan and scratch the noses of your companions, send them off with literature about our breed.
AMHA offers two complete sets of our “trade show in a box,” which includes two 6 ft. tall vertical banners in retractable stands, table cloth with AMHA logo, and the group's choice of brochures and giveaways. All you need to do is pay the shipping to and from the event and a small fee for the materials. AMHA can also provide customizable flier barns you can use for your event. We even have fun giveaways for kids or the young at heart!
We strongly recommend that you place orders 4-6 weeks in advance to reserve the booth and ensure we have adequate materials on hand for your event.
Download the Promotional Material Order Form today!
Downloadable brochures and booklets for you:
- Morgan Horse Promotional Brochure
- Youth Program Brochure
- The Morgan Horse Western Fun Brochure
- Open Competition Brochure
- Justa Morgan Fun Youth Coloring Sheet
- Mare/Stallion Portraits/Breed Standards Sheet
- Anatomical Poster - 8 X 11
- Anatomical Poster - 18 X 24
- Morgan Horse Skeletal/Anatomical Sheet
- Request for Breed Promotion Grant
Flyers and Press Releases for Open Barns
- Press Release
- Press Release Sample