Who We Are
In 2002 the American Morgan Horse Association formed the American Morgan Horse Educational/ Charitable Trust (AMHECT), a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization, to support AMHA educational programs and services, and other charitable organizations.
Funds raised are used to:
- Provide grants and related expenses for on-going educational efforts to support an understanding of the history and benefits derived from raising and owning Morgan horses;
- Encourage members in promoting an appreciation of Morgan Horses;
- Educate the general population regarding the substantial benefits provided by equine activities;
- Actively engage the Morgan community to ensure that a quality of enriching experience is available to leaders and workers in the Morgan Horse community of tomorrow, and
- Build public awareness and knowledge of the Morgan Horse breed