The 2021 AMHECT/WMF Stallion Service Auction
Auction Guidelines & Details 2021
Saturday, October 16, 2021 | Grand National & World Championship Morgan Horse Show® | Online Auction Only
1. The minimum bid for this Stallion Service Auction is $800 (or otherwise noted). The stallion owner is responsible for the minimum bid if there is no bid on the stallion service.
2. Bidding will be online at http://bidpal.net/morganauction. ALL bidding will close on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Central Time. If you do not have internet capability, please call Erica Eulau at (859) 298-3785 and she will place your online bid for you. Bidding is usually heaviest in the hours before the auction ends, so please place your call early.
3. All online bids will be advanced by $25.
4. All contracts will be sold to the highest bidder on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Central Time. This is an online auction only.
5. Payment in full is due immediately following the auction. You will be contacted by AMHA.
6. Notice by e-mail, mail, or by phone will be made to the winning bidder the following week.
7. Breeding contracts will not be released until payment in full is received.
We have an outstanding roster of stallions whose services will be offered during this AMHECT/WMF Stallion Service Auction for the 2022 breeding season. Bidding will begin in mid-September.
All proceeds from the auction will benefit the World Morgan Futurity, Regional Shows, and AMHA’s Show Grant and Marketing Programs.
In addition to the winnings for the different Futurity classes and championships, offspring that are a result of a breeding purchased through the AMHECT/WMF Stallion Service Auction are eligible for additional Auction Rewards and the Auction Bonus.
The Auction Bonus is $10,000 in additional Futurity money that goes to the first horse (or horses) that is a direct result of the AMHECT/WMF SSA and wins a World Morgan Futurity championship class.
Auction Rewards go to Futurity World Champions whose sires were in the AMHECT/WMF SSA the same year. Owners of the dams and sires of these World Champions receive Auction Rewards money along with the horse’s trainer.
The American Morgan Horse Educational Trust, Inc. (AMHECT) is a 501(c)(3) organization and any contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Individuals are encouraged to consult with their financial advisor for specific details on their own tax deduction status.
List of 2021 Stallions
Akira Derringer GCH
Burkland High Octane
CBMF Crown Prince GCH
CBMF Over The Moon
Dragonsmeade Sea Dragon
Dressed Up GCH
ECP Anchor Man
Futurity French Command
Graycliff Tony GCH
HVK Man About Town
ICF Reasonably Certain
JFE Just George
King-E Otto B
Kinzu Choice: Balenciaga or Roberto Cavalli
Merriehill After Hours GCH
MLF Dynamic GCH
NS Fame & Fortune
Queen’s Sebastian CH
Queen’s Yankee Spirit
Rowenda Boogie On Down
SYP High Definition GCH
The Thrill Of It All LBR